Friday, November 17, 2006

OK I am back!

I am back! OK, those close to me are aware that I recently had a surgery that put me out of action for several weeks. I won't go into too many details. But, I will say thank you for the cards, letters, and emails that I did receive.

Whether someone contributes to the blog or not, it is still nice to know that there are lurkers out there stopping by. "Lurkers" is the term used for internet surfers that are just readers and not writers or participants. Kind of like window shoppers, huh? I look at it this way. If I spark one person, at one moment, to do one positive thing either for themself or for others, then I am OK with that. I have done my job on Planet Earth. ha-ha!

Well anyway. I don't want to go into any details and such regarding my surgery. But, I will leave it as I am healthier than I have been in the last 5 years! And am looking forward to a fitter me!

Take care and god bless!

No comments: