Friday, September 15, 2006

Comments are Welcome!


It's been a few days since my last post, so I will play a little catch up by clearing a few things out of my noggin.

First things first. If you stumble upon this blog and find some of my rants interesting, then please feel free to comment via the comment links below each post.

In the future, as I learn more about this "blog" thing, I will be offering more interesting ways to discuss as well as new topics.

In the meantime, let me know what you think. Is the font too small? Is the posts too long? Either email me or leave comments.

Second thing, the purpose of a "blog" is to share. If you are checking things out and can think of someone else who might be interested, pass on the address. Can't remember the address? Just copy this address: http://www.SASMCNetwork.com/

Thanks for stopping by!

Tony

No comments: